Sunday, August 19, 2007

Day 3 Forbidden City




Good Morning to you good evening for us. Just a quick update. Another long tired day. We left at 9:00 a.m. and went to a Christian church service for english speaking people. You had to have a passport to get in. After that we went to the jade factory where they make all kinds of things out of jade. We didn't buy anything. Next after lunch it was to the Forbidden City and Tiennamen square. It was very interesting. We did a lot of walking so it was kind of tiring. Tomorrow our guide told us to be down in the lobby by 5:40 a.m. for our plane ride to Brooklyns province. It is about a two hour plane ride. We should have her by Monday afternoon. I can't believe it is almost time. I am kind of glad all the sightseeing is over and we can now get our little girl. Next time we blog you will get to see all the pictures of Brooklyn. We love you all!

9 comments:

Angie S said...

So exciting! Your almost there!

Anonymous said...

It's almost here!!! I absolutely can't wait. Take lots of pictures and try and get some video when you get her. I didn't with Jess and I regret it so much! I am so excited for you all. I am praying for you two and know that tomorrow will be a magical day. Love, Denene

Anonymous said...

I'm not going to lie - the website is really good. I didn't think you were up to it. Great Wall pictures are sweet. I guess I'll let the few spelling and grammar mistakes slide.

It looks like you have the entire state of Indiana tuning into the site...impressive. I can't wait to see pictures of my sister. Be safe.

I love you,
Brandon

Sara said...

This is soooo cool being apart of your travels. I'm thinking of you guys constantly and wishing Ellen and I were there. Can't wait to see next entry. I can't describe the feeling you'll have when you hold your daughter in your arms but tomorrow we'll share that miracle feeling.
Love Sara

Anonymous said...

hi its ellen this is so exciting! can't wait til you guys get back!

Anonymous said...

Okay, Mom and Dad and Denise were all here today for Jack's birthday and everyone was huddled around the computer reading the blog. Everyone is so excited!!! The coolest part is when I wake up in the morning, you will probably be with Brooklyn!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! I can't stand the suspense!!! Love to you guys, Denene

JPMcGill said...

You guys look so awesome. It is so incredible to see all this and share with you. I am on the phone with Pam right now enjoying this together. We love you and are praying for your safety and for Brooklyn. Can't wait to see the pix Monday!!!!

Love you so much,
McGills

Pam Calvert said...

Hey Guys,
Larry had to show me how to talk to you guys. We are watching the clock and I think that you should have arrived in Hunan already. We are praying that all goes well with Brooklyn and we can't wait to see the pics. Your boys are doing great and I check in with Grandma Alice daily. You both look great in all of the pictures. We love ya,
Pam and Larry

Sara said...

Hey
It's 2:12am and I can't sleep thinking about you guys. I'm so anxious to see next pics. Well I'm going to try to go to sleep and excited to check when I get up.
Love ya, Sara