Monday, September 17, 2007

A note from Brooklyn












GO COLTS!!!!! Just a few pictures to tell everyone I am doing wonderful!!! I watched the colts game with my family after I went to church. As you can see, I fell asleep on Bryce after church. I also love going to Bryce's football games, Brady's cross country meets, Brittany's volleyball practices and soon Brandon's cross country meets. What a good life! Hey Brandon, I just wanted to let you know I miss my big brother very much and I can't wait to see you soon. I love you soooo much!!!!!!!

Brooklyn Ru Le Brown

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The second picture from the top with Bryce holding Brooklyn reminds me of exactly how I looked at that age. I really couldn't tell who it was at first.

Brandon

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting more pix - she is a cutie!

Diane

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update and the pictures she is so adorable,you have her dressed so cute, and she certainly looks like she is enjoying her siblings.

Anut Karen

Mysty said...

I look at her and almost cry! She is smiling so much and although she did in China too, you can see how happy she is now. You have BEAUTIFUL children! Maybe Anthony and I will be able to have 5 of our own!! I hope so! She looks like she is doing just fine and I know she is a HUGE blessing to you. How did the earring thing go?? How did she do? We miss you bunches and wish we could get together. Thanks for the comments on Olivia, we thought she was a winner too! Keep posting those pictures!! Love you!!

Mysty and Anthony said...

Okay, I have been waiting for pictures of Brooklyn with earrings!! Where are they???? Molly got hers done the other day and get this, they did it crooked the first time so one ear had to be done again!! Robin said it was sad. She didn't cry at all until they had to take it out and do it again, but she got pearls!! I want to see pics of her too!! Take some and put them on here!!! :)