Friday, September 7, 2007

I'm Back













O.K. I'm back for all you blogger addicts(I am one too). It has been a week since we have been home and the Brown clan is doing wonderful. Brooklyn is getting over a cold and ear infection. I think she is on the road to recovery after her antibiotic took effect. She is pure joy to watch. She is walking around everywhere and is getting very attached to her brothers and sister. She still likes to have ma ma in sight a lot of the time, but she is getting better each day. She is real trooper, she has been to a cross country meet, football practices that last 2 1/2 hours and out to eat numerous times(she is a Brown). She is sleeping better at night. She only cried out one time last night and I went in and patted her back and she went back to sleep. She went to bed at 10:00(half time of the colts game) and woke up at 7:15 in the morning, not too bad. Of course, we are hitting Einstein's every morning to have our coffee and she is a big hit. I haven't taken too many pictures since we have been back, so I will post what I have. Some of these were at the airport before we left. I will start doing my job and get more pictures. Have a great weekend and I will report more soon! I promise!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom and dad I love these pictures!! She has adapted really well since we first saw that Angel! I love the bows you put on her! She can blow kisses, play patty-cake, and she can high five people! She will always be loved!!

Carla said...

So sweet!!!

Okay, LOA come on and let me go get my Katie already! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. Love to see the pics and how well she is doing. Poor thing, sounds like she's bored--haha
Love ya Sara

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE PICTURES!!! KEEP 'EM COMIN'!!!!! Let me know when we can get our little Asian princesses together. Katie would eat her up! Love, Denene

lmstephenson said...

Thanks for the update! It sounds like she is doing great. I am looking forward to meeting her!

Lynn

Anonymous said...

We just returned from Idaho and staying with your grandmother Roemer. Karen and Chuck had us over for dinner with several of the other family members and the "Brown family" was definetly one of the topics of conversation. We all are so Happy for all of you and think Brooklyn is just adorable, and certainly sounds like she is adjusting well. We appreciate all the pictures and comments.
Uncle Don & Aunt Karen