Sunday, August 17, 2008

Reunion


I love baseball!

#1 fan at the baseball tournament

Molly, playing before pictures

Thanks Brady for helping us play

I am hiding, can you see me?

Gracie

Cool shades Paige

Olivia and Anthony

Meet my friend Laney Katherine

Cheese

I love my brother

Love those cheeks

Molly

Thanks to Anthony's parents for sharing their home

Paige

Brooklyn and Ella

Olivia and mom Mysty

Brooklyn watching

Gracie and big sister Miranda

Laney Katherine

Paige

Ella and mommy
We had a reunion with some of the families we went to China with on July 10th. We met in Knoxville, TN. We were only able to stay one night, because Bryce had a baseball tournament we had to go to. We had a great time and I loved to see all of Brooklyn's special friends(and all my special friends). Sorry it took so long to post these!

No comments: