Sunday, April 8, 2007

Daddy's first look!

Here is daddy when he sees Brooklyn's picture for the first time! Boy is he happy or what!
Brady and Bryce were in Florida on spring break when I got the call. The Calverts got it all on video tape. Thanks to Patricia for making it special for Brady. Madonna took Bryce to a computer at their condo. they were staying at and he saw her first picture with me on the phone. (priceless) Scott called Brandon at college right away and I think he e-mailed her picture to all his friends. Brittany got home from North Carolina 15 minutes after we got the call and I think she ran around the house screaming for 10 minutes and wouldn't put her picture down.

2 comments:

Kenton said...

Congratulations! I am really excited for everyone and to be an uncle again.. I'm lucky I am able to be a part of such a wonderful family.

stewartsix said...

Laurie - I am so proud of you. It was awesome to wake up this morning and see a new post. How cool! I am really excited to follow you on this wonderful journey. Brooklyn is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! Love, Denene